In this blog, JO ANN Schneider Farris, shares tips, tricks, and everything she knows about inline skating.

About JO ANN Schneider Farris

My photo
United States
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

About.com Figure Skating Headlines

Friday, September 14, 2007

My Skate Collection!

Inline Hockey Skates

Landrollers
I have several pairs of skates. In fact, I may own more skates than anyone on the planet! What is even more interesting, is that I'm able to skate on every kind of skate I own....is there anyone else out there who owns a large variety of skates?



JO ANN's List of Skates:






JO ANN Schneider Farris Happy Skating!

From JO ANN Schneider Farris - About.com Figure Skating Guide


Photos of Just Some of About.com's Figure Skating Guide's Skates - Hockey Skates, Shopping Image - Landroller Skates, Pubic Domain Image

1 comment:

MountainSkate said...

I own Kizer Suspension Freestyle Frames - they can be seen at www.allterraskates.com