In this blog, JO ANN Schneider Farris, shares tips, tricks, and everything she knows about inline skating.

About JO ANN Schneider Farris

My photo
United States
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

About.com Figure Skating Headlines

Monday, June 11, 2007

I Like My New Landrollers!

LandrollersI now own a pair of Landrollers and I like them. They are fun. They are much easier to use than Rollerblade Coyotes or Trailskates. I'm close to the ground and I don't need to use poles! The boots are quite comfortable and the large wheels make it easy to skate over twigs and cracks in the pavement. Just like most inline skates, my Landrollers didn't move easily over small bricks, wooden bridges, or wet surfaces.

When I skated on them at the park yesterday, there were many comments from the people I met as I skated.

    "Where did you get those skates?"

    "Neat skates!"

    "Those skates look like fun."

    "I like your skates!"

    "Are those easy to skate in?"
    "Did you make those skates?"


Further Reading:




JO ANN Schneider Farris Happy Skating!

From JO ANN Schneider Farris - About.com Figure Skating Guide





Landrollers
Public Domain Image

No comments: