In this blog, JO ANN Schneider Farris, shares tips, tricks, and everything she knows about inline skating.

About JO ANN Schneider Farris

My photo
United States
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

About.com Figure Skating Headlines

Saturday, August 25, 2007

What is a Trikke?

Riding a TrikkeA Trikke is a three-wheeled scooter with large eight-inch wheels. Sometimes, when I'm too lazy to strap on my inline skates, I hop on my Trikke. I enjoy the feeling of gliding, turning, and riding down the street. When I'm on my Trikke, I feel like I'm on the slopes and pretend I'm skiing. The Trikke is a very stable gadget and the large wheels go over the cracks in pavement quite easily. One thing that takes a bit getting used to is being so high off the ground.

Most inline skaters find the Trikke very easy to ride and fun to use. In this photo, the person using this Trikke was not able to skate all that well, but he could ride a Trikke!

  • The Trikke


JO ANN Schneider Farris
Happy Skating!

From JO ANN Schneider Farris - About.com Figure Skating Guide
Riding a Trikke - JO ANN Schneider Farris Personal Photos

No comments: