In this blog, JO ANN Schneider Farris, shares tips, tricks, and everything she knows about inline skating.

About JO ANN Schneider Farris

My photo
United States
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

About.com Figure Skating Headlines

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Am I the Oldest Person Skating in Heelys?

Heelys - Rebel  ModelI'm not going to give away my age, but I think I might be the oldest person on the globe who wears Heelys wherever I go and on a daily basis. I really enjoy being able to roll down the street and to glide around the supermarket when I go shopping. Walking is just too slow!

If you think you are older than me and also wear Heelys daily and everywhere, please share about yourself in the comment section of this post.

Further Reading:


  • Heelys




JO ANN Schneider Farris
Happy Skating!

From JO ANN Schneider Farris - About.com Figure Skating Guide




About.com Figure Skating Guide, JO ANN Schneider Farris, Wears the Heelys Rebel Model
Two Wheels are Embedded in Each Shoe - About.com Pricegrabber Shopping Image

No comments: