In this blog, JO ANN Schneider Farris, shares tips, tricks, and everything she knows about inline skating.

About JO ANN Schneider Farris

My photo
United States
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

About.com Figure Skating Headlines

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Carpet Skates Work!

FunSlides® Carpet SkatesA few days ago I shared that I purchased Carpet Skates. The skates arrived tonight and my entire family is skating in my living room. My children have done fancy skating footwork and even spins on them. Crossovers are possible too. Since they work so well, I know that I'll be able to continue to practice my inline skating skills when the weather gets too cold to enjoy outside skating.


  • Carpet Skates



JO ANN Schneider Farris
Happy Skating!

From JO ANN Schneider Farris - About.com Figure Skating Guide

FunSlides® Carpet Skates - About.com Pricegrabber Shopping Image

No comments: